First time attending this church although for a funeral service. The church was immaculate. The pastor was cordial and the message short and sweet. However, there was an unexpected gas leak in the same vicinity of the church. Nevertheless, the fire department officials allowed us to proceed with the funeral and we were immediately evacuated once the service was complete. The firemen were very efficient and helpful in helping individuals to their cars and directing traffic. We would attend again under different circumstances.