Great cafe with bright and comfortable indoor and outdoor seating. The food was excellent with a wide variety of choices that provides something for everyone. The meals are prepared to perfection with the best ingredients. The prices are very reasonable given the type of food served and the generous portions. Service was friendly and fast. Also has a great selection of beverage options if you just wanted to have coffee or tea.
Definitely make reservations !
We had Brunch before touring the museum, but honestly I'd go back just to eat at he cafe even if I didn't plan on seeing the rest of the museum.
Oct 6, 2023
• went for family brunch on a Friday morning
• ordered the red, white, and green sandwich ($14) with chicken (+$4) which was very flavorful and delicious, especially the bread - toasted to have a perfectly crunchy crust
• generous portion size, not cheap but seems to use high quality ingredients
• Nasher Mi also very good and flavorful, a bit smaller than the red, white, and green
• fast and attentive service, it might’ve helped that we had an 11am reservation (right when they open) so it was empty when we arrived
• outside seating was nice and peaceful, on a hill overlooking a road
Sep 5, 2023
Absolutely fresh and delicious. I sat inside because it was 90 degrees outside, I got a butternut squash salad and my friend got the portobello panini, both were yummy. The place is impeccably clean, the service was great. Next time I’ll plan it with time to walk around the museum as well.
Aug 9, 2023
Best eatery on Duke campus that accepts food points. As a Duke student, I would always come here with friends whenever I had extra food points! I recommend making a reservation because they’re usually quite busy during brunch hours. They are accommodating for large groups!
Jun 12, 2023
We had Sunday brunch inside a museum. It was an overall nice experience. The Cafe isn't just a place to grab a bite while at the museum. It could be a reason to go to the museum. The food was well prepared, with quality ingredients.
Apr 20, 2023
We had a nice lunch at the Nasher Museum Cafe. I will say it is bit on the pricey side considering what you are served. The food was decent and we were lucky enough to get flower arrangements on our table due to an event that was held the night before.
Mar 19, 2023
I'm giving this place a 4. The food was ok and so was the service. A bit on the pricier side for what you're getting. If you're visiting the museum, it's worth going to, but I'm not sure about going out of your way to dine there.