Yoga in the Park
Join Yoga Off East and the Durham community, for an Earth Day inspired, all-levels Vinyasa Flow class outside on the Oval Park Tennis courts!
About Vinyasa Flow Yoga:
A balanced yoga practice that includes movement and mindfulness. Vinyasa Flow is a practice that emphasizes the link between movement with breath. This is an all-levels class that builds a connection between structure and strength and enhances the body, mind & spirit experience.
- Bring your own mat, water, sunscreen, and any other props you would like to use for class!
- This community class is completely outdoors, with limited tree coverage on the tennis courts
- Street parking is free and plentiful
- There are no restrooms on site
- There will be limited yoga mats available for community use
10:30 - 11:00AM - Courts open for check in, please arrive at least 15 minutes before class to get settled into the space!
11:00AM - 12:00 PM - Yoga
12:00 - 12:30PM - Stay after class to enjoy some cold, local treats with a new friend! (treats for purchase)
To register, you will need to create or use an existing MindBody account.
Financial assistance offered for this class.
- 2200 W Club Blvd (tennis courts are on opposite side of W. Club from the playground)
- Durham, North Carolina 27704
- Time: 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Oval Park Tennis Courts
- Buy Tickets
- Add to calendar: Ical, Google