Vintage Home South's Holiday Mixer
Toast to the season with Vintage Home South’s Holiday Mixer. Get a jump on your holiday shopping all while enjoying complimentary tasty treats and some bubbly.
The weekend will be filled with fabulousness – great gift ideas under $50 including local artisan offerings, “holiday open house” discounts on all purchases, artisanal snacks and festive drinks.
Each customer will “draw a discount” by selecting a card at checkout which will reveal instant savings from 5% to 20% off.
This incredible talent will join the celebration:
- Alley Twenty Six: Owner Shannon Healy will mix up complimentary Cava Cocktails and Tonic Shandys to usher in the holiday season - come for a taste and/or do some early gift shopping. Their famous tonic syrup will be available for sale as well as other cool bar-related items.
- Monuts: As an extra special treat on Saturday, the first two dozen customers who make a purchase will get to choose one fresh-baked Monuts donut at checkout!
- Baker Street Cookies: Keri Efird, owner / cookie master, will bring her gorgeous and oh-so-delicious decorated sugar cookies for sample and sale on Saturday. Keri will have her most popular designs that will include a custom cookie that you can get personalized to take with you. She'll also be taking orders for any of your upcoming events – birthdays, showers, holidays, school parties, etc.
- East Durham Bake Shop: The first two dozen customers on Sunday who make a purchase will get to choose one fresh-baked East Durham Bake Shop cookie at checkout.
- Bull City Olive Oil: Julie Steinhauer, owner and olive oil aficionado, will be in the shop on Sunday with products for sample and sale – olive oil brownies, an olive oil tasting, sampler packs, gift baskets and more. During the event, she'll offer gift packs at a discount.
Upcoming Dates For This Event: