Was great. The kids and the grown ups loved it. The staff jumped around with the kids. was easy to get started and well worth the price. U pay for 1, 2, or 3 or more hours, but the staff really do not check the times they jsut let the kids play. ❤ it. Will go back and take the Kids again soon.
Victor De Leon
May 26, 2019
Was a lot better experience than expected! Highly recommend! Had a 5yr, 2 3yrs, a 2 yrs, and a one yr old and they ALL enjoyed it!
Apr 3, 2019
It's my 1st time stepping into a trampoline park. Wonderful! Fill out the waiver at the kiosks before you head to the counter. I think $19.99 for 1 hour/day for a month is the best deal.
Mar 31, 2019
Me and my friend are 13 and 14. We went to skyzone, and were having a lot of fun. An employee called for dodge ball. They were picking team then said "we are to old to play". So we went to the foam pit. They told us to leave there too. So all that was left to do was jump on squares. We paid 32 bucks to jump on 2 squares where I could pay 0 and jump for hours.
Jun 14, 2019
It was a fun place to go but I do wish there was more options like other trampoline parks out of Durham but it’s a great place to go for a quick break for fun
Jun 23, 2019
I am honestly disgusted with the recent behavior of managers! i happen to be arriving to take my kids to the site when i seen a manager getting arrested saying outrageous vocabulary! i am highly disappointed in such a well respected facility. i remember when Skyzone was better! In addition to poor management the food couldn’t have been any more bland! we ordered a pizza and nearly 30 mins before getting served! I would surely have brought this to the head managers attention if he wasn’t giving me and my family dirty looks everytime we would sit down and contemplate on buying anything else!
Jul 8, 2019
i have had a lot of bad experiences here!
I was going to keep quite because i like this place
but i’ve had enough!!
1. My friend came here to have fun and ended up getting body slammed on to a trampoline no body came to help until the had already started fighting!! also the kid was 17 and here with 10 year old girl friend 1 employee was recording it
2. there was a lady stuck in the foam pit for over 30 minutes!!
3. my friend came here and he is over the 300 pound weight limit he did not know there was a weight limit and jump on the trampoline and it broke! everyone just laughed!
4. me and some of my friends came her to play at glow night and we could hear loud and inappropriate noises from someone it sound like there were doing bad stuff behind the trampolines it was so loud everyone in the building could here it!!
5. There was a girl around 16 screaming at me to hit her with a dodgeball i beamed her in the face causing her to get a bloody nose she then her family proceeded to cuss me out including the 8 year old using words that should not be in. anyone’s vocabulary