On the National Registry of Historic Places, B.N. Duke Auditorium (1937) was named in Benjamin Newton Duke’s honor, in recognition of his support and financial contributions to the College for many years during its early development. B.N. Duke Annex, built in 1960, adjacent to the auditorium, serves as a practice room for musical groups. Historic 900-seat auditorium hosts concerts, festivals, lectures, and performances. Call for ticket information.